Learn how to make this incredible cupcake. It may sound a little unconventional, but put it together just right and you have a delicious—and clever—lunch!
Jeremy’s Pastalicious Cupcakes
4 ounces ricotta cheese
3 ounce Parmesan cheese
8 ounces shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon milk
1 package pre-cooked whole wheat spaghetti
1 package of turkey meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, grated mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon of milk, and 1 egg.
3. Pour the cooked spaghetti into the bowl with the tomato sauce cheese mixture. Toss the spaghetti in the mixture, making sure to coat all of the noodles.
4. Add spoonfuls of the mixture into greased muffin tins. It can come up to just below the top of each opening. Press down so the noodles are packed into muffin tin—they will apart if not packed enough.
5. Dip the turkey meatballs in tomato sauce and the top of cupcakes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for eighteen to twenty-two minutes.
7. Let cool for a few minutes. Run a butter knife around each one to loosen.